Follow by Email

Saturday, August 1, 2015

you need to read this

i could tell everyone what you did to me. how you treated me. the bad thing that you did.

i could write all the awful things i think when i think of you. how you make my skin crawl. all the thoughts i have when i think of you.

i could write a really nasty blog to get my point across. and i have. a few times. but i've deleted it. because really, what would hurting you do?

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! STOP READING MY BLOGS!!! STOP CREEPING ON ME!!! STOP MESSAGING ME!!! 


I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE! I HAVEN'T BEEN SINCE APRIL! WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO YOU TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING? STOP IT! GO AWAY! YOU ARE SCARING ME! YOU SCARED ME AND THAT IS WHY I LEFT. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE SCARING ME NOW? NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF! GO AWAY!!!



whatever i am going through, is none of your business. my life has nothing to do with you anymore. you are NOT my boyfriend. we are not even friends! you destroyed that on your own. so do us both a favor, and just move on!

Jesus said to turn the other cheek and to love our enemies, I am TRYING to do that, but you are creeping me out and making me sick to my stomach. so please, do us both a favor and just GO. and if you still feel the need to read my blog posts, DO NOT comment on them, DO NOT message me about them, JUST GO! this blog was meant for me and my friends and family and for people dealing with cushings disease and depression. not creepy psycho ex boyfriends who get off on stalking me. even that was a low blow. and i'll ask for forgiveness tonight for those hurtful words but, i don't know how else to get my point across. GO AWAY!!!

now, maybe i'll sleep tonight without nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment