Wednesday, May 30, 2012

when you believe in magic...

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl

the world is such a beautiful place, isn't it? full of such magic, wonder, beauty, happiness and loveliness... it's so... wonderful! and magical!

i can't explain why i've been so happy lately. maybe because i've decided to continue to look at the world through my rose colored glasses. i enjoy seeing happy things. seeing the light. seeing the good.

i feel... i don't know. like my senses are becoming much more... hmmm... im much muchier! to quote alice in wonderland lol.

my heart feels full. i feel like im discovering more about myself. i'm becoming more 'spiritually aware'. awakened. im listening more intently. some may think im crazy. some laugh at me. but really? they're just closed minded. and to those who want to laugh and jest, they can go right on ahead and do so, but ill continue to be me and to do my thing.

im just happy. and ill leave it at that. because i feel that if i continue to write all that i want to write right now... itll just bring out the negativity in others and i really dont feel like dealing with any of that. im in too much of a good mood.

im still sick though. my physical body is ailing tremendously, but my spiritual body feels amazing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment