Saturday, April 14, 2012

i survived another day

after yesterday, i really dont know how im still doing this. my head is pounding, my eyes hurt, i feel like ive been walking on air all day... everythings been spinny, i still feel like crying and im just... MISERABLE!

i just... UGH! i dont wanna keep crying, but i feel like theres so many tears taht need to fall! i woke up this morning, and i guess i had cried while i was sleeping because there was mascara on my pillow case... guess im doing laundry tomorrow.

i made it through the day, though. and i wasn't quite sure i would.

i really was on the verge of quitting, giving up, throwing in the towel. it got to a point where i just didnt see a point anymore. why keep going? i should be better already!

and i hate talking to people becuase i feel like a burden. i mean, seriously, who wants to deal with the sick girl?

and dont spend time with me out of pity. spend time with me because you actually want to. not because you feel sorry for me. seriously. if i need pity or someone to feel sorry for me, i have a dog. and hell pay attention to me. so bite me.

arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

cushings suuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkksssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment